Payaam Trust’s goal is to provide relief to the destitute, spread happiness, and empower the underprivileged, lonely, disabled and those in need.
The Trust has been founded by Basit Subhani, a popular media personality and social activist. Conceived in 2005, Payaam was the answer found to alleviate misery after the devastating earthquake which hit North Pakistan in October of 2005. Since then, Basit’s charitable efforts have kept growing and still continue to grow. Payaam Trust is a youth based organization which has reinvented the concept of community volunteerism. Since it’s inception, people from all walks of life have joined hands with Basit Subhani for the achievement of a common goal.
Payaam Trust envisions a Pakistan where help and support is readily available. As a charitable institute, it is funded predominantly from the donations of people who wish to make a difference to someone’s life, friends and well-wishers of humanity from around the country and across the world.
Aims & Objectives
- To provide services for the destitute and neglected including [Education, Health, Protection, Care, Welfare and Skills].
- Adopt measures for the elimination of all such traditions and values that lead to social antagonism and promote racial discord and disharmony.
- Inculcate the values of philanthropy in our youth who will run the country in the near future.
- Create political and social awareness amongst the youth of Pakistan.
- Educating the masses.
- Development of multi purpose Community Centers; promoting education & training, disaster relief management, health and behavior change.
- To build, construct and generate a new spirit of Faith, Unity and Discipline in our people by improving the quality of life of the poor and deprived.